At Pro Flow Fabrication & Dyno we are one of the leading providers of performance upgrade packages and tuning of high performance vehicles. As well as providing engine, and fabrication products, we are a premium Haltech dealer allowing us to supply, fit, and tune these vehicle upgrades.
We can also provide you with a complete new engine, import it to Australia if necessary, and carry out the replacement work on your vehicle. We are also able to fit “boost ready” engines and we do provide performance tuning to existing vehicle engines, including forced induction turbos and turbo manifolds.
As much as we love performance vehicles, we do understand that maintenance and upgrades can be expensive. With this in mind, our customers can access a vehicle loan through our partner now FINANCE, enabling them to pay for and enjoy upgrades while repaying the loan later.
What are the Benefits of a now FINANCE Vehicle Loan?
- Borrow $4,000 to $25,000 for towards your performance upgrades
- Pro Flow Fabrication & Dyno can provide a quote for your work to now FINANCE, enabling you to only borrow what you need
- now FINANCE loans are repayable over 18 – 60 months.
- Fixed interest rates
- Flexible repayment options
- now FINANCE provides you a personal loan specialist from initial application to final payment
- Simple application process
- now FINANCE can pay your vehicle loan direct to Pro Flow Fabrication & Dyno so we can proceed with the work as soon as possible
now FINANCE Eligibility Criteria:
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You must be employed, either full time, part time, or on a casual or self-employed basis.
- Your must not subject to any unpaid defaults, or have any court judgments or a bankruptcy against your name.
- You must not have any active payday loans.
- You need to be able to provide two acceptable forms of identification.
Terms & Conditions:
- Finance provided by an external partner, now FINANCE. Australian Credit Licence Number 425142.
- Speak to now FINANCE for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- A full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.